Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary: The teacher coordinates and supervises all aspects of the preschool program at FUMC and works cooperatively with other members of the church and preschool staff to maintain a high-quality preschool program.
Qualifications: The teacher must have training and/or experience in early childhood education. Work skills include planning, implementing and evaluating age-appropriate curriculum for young children, maintaining a cooperative working relationship with families and volunteers, communicating with families and maintain appropriate records.
- Adapting daily routines to meet the interest and needs of the
individual child and the group
- Developing curriculum and activities that support the Virginia
- Ensuring that the facility and all equipment is clean, well-maintained, and safe
- Comply with policies and procedures
- Maintaining family engagement
- Participating in on-going in-service and education development opportunities, and participating in the ongoing development and evaluation of the program’s goals and objectives
- Planning and implementing activities that meet the physical, intellectual, emotional, and social needs of your students
- Providing a classroom environment that encourages parent participation
- Providing adequate equipment and activities
- Additional duties as assigned by the Board