The community is invited to worship together and enjoy a free lunch.
Before lunch is served enjoy music, singing and a time of worship and prayer.
Volunteers from several local churches take one Thursday of each month and prepare and serve a home-made meal in the First UMC Fellowship Hall. The pastors from each church also speak and pray before lunch is served. The local churches involved with this ministry are:
- Cedar Bluff Baptist Church
- Ebeneezer Lutheran Church
- Falling Water Baptist Church
- First United Methodist Church
- Marion Baptist Church
- Royal Oak Presbyterian Church
- Smyth United Methodist Parish
- Christian Volunteer Group
The Food and Fellowship ministry began in the fall of 1994. Young and old enjoy the fellowship, the opportunity to worship and pray, and the wonderful meal. The meals are delicious and served with love.